Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cold windy day

People don't change ! They don't want to.They pretend like they hear you and what you say makes sense to them.Even if you point out issues,sit with them, have a chat,pour your heart out,eventually they don't give a shit .That is the truth.Too much ego attached.Maybe I am like that too.I dunno. The more I think that some people ( especially the ones who matter) will change or at least will try to change is like asking for too much.They are just happy being themselves.Whatever.Me going out of my way to do things will just create bad feelings within myself in the due course of time.I am just going to act smart and shut up and not let anyone know what I feel anymore.Being honest doesn't make any difference if you come from where I come :) .So all those people will be happy in their BIG world and me happy  in my tiny air bubble :)  

4 comments:

Sangita said...

You should let these people (the ones who matter) know what you feel nevertheless. Not saying anything and keeping the resentment within will change you as a person, as you are not someone who shies away from confrontations. Don't let that happen. People who REALLY matter will accept you WITH that honesty.

Traveller said...

Ya.What you said makes sense oh wise one ! :) But ya maybe its high time I should change and be more diplomatic

Anonymous said...

what ra? what is all this?

Traveller said...

@shadow: nothing much bro.same ol stuff :D Why is ur blog on ice..melt it man ...fast :D

Friends