Sunday, September 4, 2011

Journey

As I ride into the unending road of life,
As I look back through the window,
I see the past in front of my eyes.
I have been misunderstood,ridiculed,yelled at and
blamed.
Life is not like a movie with a crowd pleasing
ending or a romcom novel.
It can be an energy-vampire sucking out all the
positivity and leaving lots of negative energy.

I see rivers,lakes and lots of greenery on the way.
They take a bit of my pain away.
I understand that all this is part of the game.
I understand that the only thing that can hurt me
is myself as it is I who control my mind.
I realize how much I could have gained by spending
more time for myself ,for meditating ,for
understanding life rather than managing time badly
and staying up late and doing
work.

I never cared about people who hate me or want to pull me down.
I never cared about success or failure.
All that mattered to me was peace of mind and happiness for myself and
people who matter to me.
Nothing changes.
People who hate me ,who can't stand me ,who want
to get rid of me can continue throwing stones at me.
I will take all those stones and build towers out of it.
I look ahead and see a storm coming.
I am not scared. I know that this is just another battle,
I am a warrior and I am ready.

1 comment:

Sangita said...

you sure are a fighter! this too shall pass and it will make you appreciate the good times even more. take care.

Friends