Friday, July 22, 2011

I found something!



Found this clip the other day .This was sometime in 2010.Back when I was not this fat :D

I had gone to watch  .I had promised my self and my friend that I wouldn't fight as I had a ligament tear in my hand which was healing up .Reached class late as usual :) .There were news channels covering it ! And people were kicking ass that day ! I was intimidated.But this fighting thing is in your blood.I thing it's in all our dna's .I put my hand up for the last fight.I was kinda worried inside as my hand was really screwed up.I remember bowing before and after the fight.I do that automatically before all fights.Even the ones with my lil nephew :D .Karate teaches u lotsa handy stuff like that .It's all about respecting your opponent. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

showoff!! when was that man?

Traveller said...

Hehe..this was the only edition of flight club i went to :D u were busy with some exams man

Friends